El Paso, TX — As we enter our last month of the 2013 season, the Diablos are back at Cohen Stadium to face the Wichita Wingnuts and the Grand Prairie AirHogs on their home field. The two series will be separated by one day off, because the scheduling gods deem it so. Be sure to catch El Paso’s team in action Monday, July 29 thru Wednesday, July 31 and Friday, August 2 thru Sunday, August 4.
Monday, July 29, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Wichita Wingnuts
• POP Out Hunger: We are proud to partner with our concession company, Sodexo, to Pop Out Hunger. We will be collecting canned food items for El Pasoans Fighting Hunger, formerly the West Texas Food Bank. Each fan that brings at least one canned food item, will receive a free General Admission Ticket or can purchase a $2 Box Seat Ticket; plus a free small popcorn from Sodexo! Today’s media partners are KVIA & Telemundo. Help us feed those in need! Presented by Sodexo.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Wichita Wingnuts
• Taco Tuesday & 2 for 1 Tickets: Tuesdays don’t have to mean an evening in. Take advantage of our Tuesday specials! 2 for 1 tickets at the box office. No coupons, promo codes, or additional purchase necessary! Once you make it into the stadium, stop by our concession stands and enjoy Taco Tuesday. What’s that you ask? Well, $3 will get you 2 tacos and a Beer for fans over 21 years of age! Please drink responsibly while enjoying this awesome deal! Presented by Budweiser.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Wichita Wingnuts
• Military Night: El Paso is proud to be the host city of Fort Bliss and Biggs Air Force Base. The Diablos have been proud partners for years with our FREE Military Appreciation Night. We’ve distributed 20,000 ticket flyers for free general admission through the Fort Bliss PA Office, and other Fort Bliss organizations. If you don’t get your hands on one of our flyers, don’t worry! Just show your Military ID at our box offices to receive a free general admission voucher. Doesn’t matter which branch of the military you belong to, if you’re active or retired, a military spouse, or a dependent, general admission is free! Like being closer to the action? Upgrade to reserved box seats for just $2 at the box offices. Presented by Navy Federal Credit Union.
Friday, August 2, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Grand Prairie AirHogs
• Fireworks Friday: Friday Fireworks is back! The Diablos are ready to light up Cohen’s skies, and after the game, we will open the field for fans to get player autographs and sit on the infield during our fireworks show just beyond Cohen Stadium’s right field wall. Presented by Texas Farm Bureau.
Saturday, August 3, 2013 @ 7:05 pm vs. Grand Prairie AirHogs
• Free Ticket Saturday: Saturdays are a day to relax and have some fun. The Diablos are making it much easier to do so. Tonight is part of our Free Ticket Saturday Promotion, so General Admission is free and Box Seats are $2 per person. To pick up your free General Admission Tickets, just visit Cohen Stadium Box Offices before the game.
Sunday, August 4, 2013 @ 6:05 pm vs. Grand Prairie AirHogs
• Quartermania: It’s back! Quartermania is a Diablos old time favorite. Load up your 25¢ hot dogs with ketchup, mustard, mayo and/or relish. Feel free to buy as many as you’d like!
• Bark in the Park: Don’t leave your poor pup at home tonight. Today our canine friends are welcome to watch the festivities as the Diablos prepare to send the Grand Prairie AirHogs back across Texas. Non-profit animal rescue and care organizations will be at the game to distribute information and/or show dogs available for adoption. And for 25¢ hot dogs, you can buy enough for ALL the members of your family! Presented by Pet’s Barn.
Gates open one hour prior to game time. For live updates, contests and more “Like” our Facebook Page (facebook.com/elpasodiablos), or follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/epdiablos). Discounted Season Ticket, Weekend Ticket, and Flex Pack Ticket Specials are on sale now for the 2013 season. For more information on these or on our upcoming season, please visit diablos.com or call (915)755-2000.