- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 7:41pm
A home is a total loss after a fire in Socorro Tuesday night. The blaze sparked around 7 p.m. at the home at 332 Apodaca.
City of Socorro officials said a family of 7 had to be evacuated. One of the men in the house was hit by a piece of debris, but from what they've been told his injuries didn't appear to be too serious.
It's unknown what sparked the fire, but officials said the owners did not have home insurance. They are being assisted by Red Cross.