Weather Alert

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:59am

School restroom fire linked to student

Friday, May 3, 2013 - 7:09pm

LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KDBC) — Las Cruces officials have released more information regarding Thursday's fire at an elementary school.

Students were evacuated from Central Elementary School after smoke was seen coming from the girls restroom. Police said a student at the school started the fire and was released to their parents.

Classes were able to resume after the fire was extinguished. damages are estimated at $2,000.


Reader Comments

Post new Comment