Lower Valley fast food restaurant closes after grease fire

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 8:00pm

Firefighters responded to a grease fire at the McDonalds on Alameda and Americas shortly before 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the El Paso Fire Department, the restaurant was filled with smoke when fire crews arrived.

Customers and employees were evacuated while crews entered the building.  The fire was contained to the fryer and hood system.  Damages did not spread to the building.

No one was injured.
 

News

Reader Comments

Post new Comment