- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:16am
El Paso, TX (KDBC) — Passport day is coming to El Paso.
It's a great chance to get your children a passport this weekend because you won't have take them out of school.
The event is happenig this Saturday, May 3, 2014 from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm at the El Paso Passport Agency, 303 N. Oregon St, 7th Floor.
What you need to bring:
• A filled out, but unsigned passport application
• Proof of U.S. citizenship
• 1 2X2 Color photo taken within the last six months
• Payment in the form of check, money order, credit card or debit card
• Fees are at www.travel.state.gov
• Applicants do not need to pay the expedite fee on this special event day unless they need the passport in a week or less
Applicants can download their application at www.travel.state.gov.