IRS offers free tax help

Monday, February 4, 2013 - 9:20pm

Tax time is coming and you may be able to score some free help. 

Qualified taxpayers can get their returns done at no cost.  People who make 51,000 or less can usually get help from the IRS "volunteer income tax assistance program".  

Those who are 60 or older can get it from the "tax counseling for the elderly program".  

Log on tax assistant and search for "vita" for more information.


Reader Comments

Post new Comment