- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 1:22pm
Las Cruces, NM (KDBC) — The deadline to submit applications to be considered to serve on a committee to evaluate health-services funding is soon approaching.
Doña Ana County will accept applications for individuals interested in evaluating proposals for access to care including medical, dental, mental health and expanded hours services through February 21.
The committee will assist Doña Ana County in evaluating proposals under funding priorities for countywide Access to Care services.
Those services include access to care on such topics as medical, dental, mental health and expanded hours services.
To be considered, each applicant must submit an application, and meet the following criteria:
• Applicant cannot be a current member of the Health and Human Services Alliance.
• Applicant cannot be associated with, employed by (or related to an employee who is) an agency that has received funding from Doña Ana County in the past two years, or is applying for funding in the current year.
• Must be a resident of Doña Ana County for at least three years.
• Demonstrate familiarity with the healthcare system and/or services in Doña Ana County.
• Applicant must not have served on an evaluation committee for three consecutive years.
Applications can be downloaded from the county website, www.donaanacounty.org/health.
Applications can be sent to Stacey Madson, Contracts Coordinator, Doña Ana County Purchasing Department, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces, NM 88007.
The deadline to apply is 5 pm, February 21.