Weather Alert

|
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:59am

Cigarette Causes East El Paso House Fire

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 7:14pm

EL PASO, TX — Investigators said smoker's carelessness is to blame for a house fire in east El Paso.

Firefighters went to the home on Honolulu near Montwood just after 3 p.m. Sunday.

Two people were inside the home at the time but got out safely.

Investigators said the fire started in an enclosed patio in the back of the home. They said a wicker couch went up in flames after a cigarette was not properly put out.

News

Reader Comments

Post new Comment