Weather Alert

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:59am

Donations needed for dog that saves girl from rattlesnake, loses eye

Martha Rodriguez

Family taking donations for vet bills

Sunday, September 1, 2013 - 4:44pm

A 10 lb. dog named Psycho, saved a little girl's life last month during a family's dangerous encounter with a rattlesnake.
  The dog, while on a family trip to Hueco Tanks, ran in between the girl and the snake and took the bite in one eye. Psycho went blind from the venom and ultimately had to have his eye removed.
The dog's owners tell Local4 News Psycho is recovering well, but the veterinarian bills are adding up. If you'd like to help out and make a donation to the family visit this website. 


Reader Comments

Post new Comment