- Station Info
- Featured on 4
Monday, August 5, 2013 - 5:26pm
Type of Job: Full time, commissioned sales
• Develop revenue for Comcorp El Paso by selling multi-media marketing products to local direct and agency advertisers. This is done through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to prospecting, presentation preparation, and ability to attain advertising commitments from clients through closing skills.
• Identify, sell, and implement creative multi-media solutions based on client needs.
• Prepare proposals and inventory avail offers with a high degree of professionalism, quality and in a timely manner.
• Utilize sales and negotiation skills to achieve a competitive share of sales from all clients. Competitive share is equal to or above target audience share projections.
• Maximize sales from agency clients by utilizing program information, research and ratings as provided by Comcorp.
• Proficient in software packages used to develop sales, including but not limited to One Domain, Marshall Marketing, Nielsen Ad Views, Power Point, Excel, and Word.
• Coordinate and enter orders for clients. Includes checking order accuracy, fixing preempted spots with approved makegoods, and responding quickly to problems.
• Utilize a pricing structure that maximizes revenue for Comcorp.
• Must have complete knowledge of Comcorp El Paso’s Media products and how those products relate to products/programming of competitors.
• Work with traffic and production departments to ensure that client’s needs are being met to the best of your ability.
• Working knowledge of sales initiatives and online advertising methods.
• Expected work hours are 830a until 530p Monday – Friday, but may call for Weekend, early, or late hours depending on special needs of the company or client.
• Minimum 2 years previous sales experience in related field, preferably with heavy exposure to broadcast television and media sales.
• Must have strong negotiation, closing, and research skills.
• Must have strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be comfortable developing and presenting sales presentations to decision makers, advertising agencies and others who influence advertising decisions.
• Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
Send resume and cover letter to: Lisa Monarez, LSM
Mail to: Comcorp El Paso, Inc.
801 N. Oregon St.
El Paso, Texas, 79902 NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
COMCORP OF EL PASO, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER