Weather Alert

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - 11:59am

Party in the Pink


Thursday, Sep 25, 2014 · 6:00 pm


, Get Directions


Please join Susan G. Komen El Paso for the 3rd Annual Party in the Pink, presented by Hoy Fox Volkswagen. Party in the Pink will be held Thursday, September 25, 2014, 6:00 p.m. at the EPIC Railyard Event Center, 2201 E. Mills. The event will feature hors d'oeuvres by Kona Grill, live music by FM Junkies and an exclusive silent auction.

The Komen Promise is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures. 75 percent of funds raised by Party in the Pink remain in El Paso to fund breast cancer education, screening, and treatment services for the underserved men and women of El Paso. The remaining 25 percent supports national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.

Javascript is required to view this map.